Monday 12 January 2015

Public Information Unit 2

Campaign; NHS smoke free every ciggartte harms your baby:

I have chosen this campaign because the image is of a pregnant women in black and white and is also showing her smoking... Which from anyone's point of you can see that it doesn't look like the mother cares about her child. This campaign seems to be quite persuasive and probably makes the mother feel guilty about the situation. I don't like this campaign because it dosnt show what it's actually doing to the baby inside of the mother.



The next campaign I have chosen is the NHS MMR vaccination:

I chose this because the campaign is very persuasive, it is a serious argument showing that there have been out breaks of measles ect. All over the uk.. It also exaggerates when they use the wording, making it more intriguing which is a good way to hook the reader. I don't like this campaign because I couldn't find an interesting poster about it so that I could be advertised everywhere.



NHS campaign with Change4Life:

I like this campaign because of the way their adverts are colourful - which captures the watchers/readers, which also helps, as the advert talks about what the food you eat does to you and if you don't change something about it you may not live as long and you might be given health risks. this is probably the best/ most helpful and informative campaign of the list.






No comments:

Post a Comment