Friday 16 January 2015

Homework

Homework~

Frog; a flashmob is when a group of people suddenly do something in a public space with out warning! For example I did one In Truro in St Austell with my dance company... This Truro one is not exactly a flash mob, but you should get the idea; http://youtu.be/Gfra2U2R9mo
People normally form a group and slowly more and more people join in. They do this for awareness, artistic expression or entertainment.
A good way to express a health issue campaign was maybe to perform a lyrical dance, telling a story instead of just a routine.

1ST
The first campaign I read and found was; Drink driving: THINK!: Road safety.
I liked this campaign because even though there's not a lot of pictures or colour, I just like the way it's layed out. It's easy to read as it's bullet pointed, it fist states 'The law' and then 'The consequences' which makes you question what you know and persuades you to read on. What I don't like about the campaign is the fact that there aren't any pictures, just one video. If you really want to capture somebody's attention add in a catchy slogan in colour- Or add in some thoughtful images that would
intrigue the reader.


2ND
The second campaign I found was from NHS and is; Smokefree.
I really liked the first page as it was very colourful and seemed like a very positive site. I had many different options to click on like; Quit now, which is where you add in your email ect. so you can start quitting with support! The second was, Why Quit? Giving the reasons of why you should quit. Then theres, Expert support, which gives you information about the types of support. Success stories, which I thought was really positive; knowing that it's achievable. The only thing id improve is maybe change up the logo, or have a catchy slogan.



3RD
I have found a sexual health campaign website called; Respect yourself which I though was a great title, I also like the colourful logo in it. I like this website because it gives you lots of different information about different contraception, STI attitudes towards sex ect. I thought it was a good website that relates to teenagers about doing the right thing and making sure they think about what they're doing instead of throwing your life away by doing the wrong things! I think this website has almost everything it needs and has most questions people ask; It even has a blog, and a bar for parents.











No comments:

Post a Comment