Sunday 12 October 2014

Step by Step & Self Assessment



                                                           
 
 
 
 
 These tools in Photoshop helped create my finished piece. I collected many pictures from the internet and dropped them into Photoshop;                                                                                                                                                         Created the layers to add a new image onto it                                                                    Pressed 'cmd' then 'i' which made the new image disappear                                                        I used the paintbrush tool to recover the image                                                                          And lastly changed the colour to delete the outside which made it then look like it was part of the main picture.                                                                                                                              .                                                                                                                                                                          This is my Erik Johnansson inspired piece using photoshop. I tried to do something not too weird, but original. I like how I used 'gymnastics' balancing on the 'Golden Gate Bridge' for this picture. And even though the pictures aren't of the best quality I think they blended in well! 
Next time I would try and add time to make another image.

No comments:

Post a Comment