Friday 5 June 2015

Cornwall school games logo

I made this logo on photoshop to represent the Cornwall School, I used two of my own photos of dancing - This is one of the catagories in the games. Although I didn't want to make the people recognisable to I highlighted the light snd dark areas using the magic want tool and painted those areas Black and white. This way I had a nice silouette of the figures... I added medals to show that everyones a winner, I grabbed medals from the internet; coloured the in then warped them to fit onto the figures. I also added the cornwall school games background, so that it was clear what it was about.
I wanted to make the colours blocked with few details because I wanted to make the logo easy to the eye this way it would stand out and intrigue whoever it looking at it.
To improve it I would probably add in some text just to give that extra information to anybody that hasn't seen it before and wants to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment